Here you will find Blog Posts about the walks. Why not have a go at writing one and sending it in to the email address on the About page. There are five categories of Blog Posts, click on the links
- The Galleries – Why not make a collection of photo about a section of The Winscombe Round at different times of the year to wet the appetite of visitors and locals who step around the walks
- The Ground Below – Do you know anything about the geology of the Mendips, why not write a few words about a section of The Winscombe Round so we get to know what they are stepping on
- The History Around – What do you know about the History around you, why not write a few words about a section of The Winscombe Round about the history of the land, buildings and previous inhabitants you pass by.
- The Nature Above – Do you know what you can see around you, why not write a few words about a section of The Winscombe Round about the bio-diversity of what your eyes can view as you step around.
- The Step Stories – Have you got a story to tell, it could be about how you were able to achieve one of The Rounds or of what you have done during part of it or just a story about part of it.
As the site is very new the Blogs Posts Pages are all currently under construction and waiting for input. Why not send in a set of photos, a written piece or prose. Don’t make it too long and too detailed but just enough for you and the reader to have fun writing, reading and learn.
Just send pieces to email@example.com